- Sensory workshops that explore a particular artistic process, tailored to your needs. Our most popular is a 4-week programme of screen printing.
- For schools or children who have special educational needs (SEN).
- We'll find a time that suits you.
- These are normally in-person, however in-light of the Covid-19 we are happy to devise a proposal that can work online.
- Depending on your expectations, price will be a combination of an hourly facilitation rate, preparation time and cost of materials.
- We want to build an environment where the children feel confident, therefore we suggest spreading the creative process over a few weeks in order to keep the pace comfortable. We place no concern with the children's output, but rather focus on exploring aspects that capture their imagination.
- Successful programmes will provide enjoyment and sensory stimulation for the children involved, while offer new techniques and even respite for those who are primarily responsible for them.